I wrote 10 signs your relationship may possibly be doomed to fail because these were indicators my marriage was falling apart. I only list 10 and I am sure there are lots more but these were the ones that stuck out in my mind as I write this a year later.
10 signs your relationship may possibly be doomed to fail
- He removes/changes his Facebook status and you are not on it
- He changes his passwords, email, and locks his phone and computer
- He never wants to talk about your relationship, your future, and never references anything that is ‘ours’ and references things as yours and mine
- He wants you to donate the clothes (for whatever reason he gives) that you bought for him that you liked him to wear
- He takes a job where he works long hours or travels for days or weeks at a time and you find yourself barely talking to each other
- He forgets or does not give you Valentine, Birthday, or holiday cards
- He does not know (or forgets) your favorite color, flower, food, or even your favorite song
- He is too tired to go out on a date, for sex, or visit with friends
- He goes to bed early and faces the other way and you may even discover he is watching porn (without you)
- He stops telling you he loves you and avoids any romantic talk
Sometimes we do not always see the signs
There are probably more signs but for today these are the ones that stuck out in my mind. Read over these if you feel like your relationship is stale or if you feel like you are growing apart. These 10 signs that you relationship may possibly be doomed to fail are only guidelines because some people may lock their phones or hate sex so you cannot jump to conclusions. However, if he changes his behavior and starts being secretive and changes his behavior, then you should start asking the questions- are you happy and do you love me.
Is there any other signs you can think that show the end of a relationship? The 10 signs I listed what were obvious when my marriage was ending but I was also guilty of sending signals that I was unhappy and uninterested too (which I will write about soon).
2017 copyrighted material